Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 05/19/24 at 3:32pm

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerCLASSIFIEDS › Older Hornaday VC Clip Chassis

Pages: 1
Older Hornaday VC Clip Chassis (Read 2174 times)
jamie_throckmorton
LMR Rookie

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Older Hornaday VC Clip Chassis
07/20/08 at 1:18pm

I took this car on trade. Its and older VC stock Clip Chassis that is a complete roller that has been sitting in storage for many years and has hardly ever been raced. The guy who had it died and never finished it. Its a perimeter car with Camaro stock clip, 3 link, 5 on 5 quick change rearend, steel interior, Butler seat, pedals, gauges, brakes, 22 gallon cell,all Sweet steering with Sweet style box, headers, oil cooler and just about everything for a full roller, Has most of a early 90's Camaro body. This would make a great SS or ???  The chassis is like new. $2,500 for everything. GET IT OUTTA HERE. 520 358 2022.

IP Logged
robbySAWYER
Ex Member

Re: Older Hornaday VC Clip Chassis
Reply #1 - 07/20/08 at 5:44pm

what kind of clip is on the front? is it underslung or over rear?

IP Logged
jamie_throckmorton
LMR Rookie

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 07/20/08 at 10:25pm

Camaro clip, All the steering, Complete suspension and brakes, I think the quick change was new when it was installed. Sorry the first time i mistakingly typed it was an under rail. It is an over rail 2" x 3" rear clip. Has a upper biscuit torque link. Pretty decent car.

IP Logged
hogracer3d
LMR God

We bust our a$$ to
kick yours-!!!

Reply #3 - 07/21/08 at 10:28am

Sounds like a good 09 EvW car, espically with the biscuit torque link-Smiley

DSClaimer: I have no DNA evidence that my post is absolutely 100% true and accurate, and frankly don't care !
  IP Logged
jamie_throckmorton
LMR Rookie

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/21/08 at 9:56pm

Somebody come get this car and race it.

IP Logged
oldman98
LMR Member

that one stunk

Reply #5 - 07/22/08 at 9:00pm

i know many fans that know what this car is...for the fairly young or new to the sport...this car is what evelution (sp) has become...this is where the south/west tour or now is the SRL began...if you can find some old photo's from mesa...u will no what i mean...if i owned this vehicle, i would find hornadays web site...he might be interested in this car...just a thought...many racers would love to find something they raced or built to remember the good old days...many have become car collectors...jmo

IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.