Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 04/25/24 at 5:03pm

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksBAKERSFIELD SPEEDWAY › IMCA Stocks Bako 4/23/2016

Pages: 1
IMCA Stocks Bako 4/23/2016 (Read 1158 times)
DaveBauerSC6
LMR God

GATOR  Eng    
661-833-6127  

Bakersfield, CA
IMCA Stocks Bako 4/23/2016
04/24/16 at 10:35am

Congrats to Steven on the win and Mike for a strong second. Troy continues on another solid points finish in third.Ron ran up front and slid back to fourth still trying to get the new car adjusted right.
We come to the best part of the weekend, Thomas and George made the run from Waco, Texas and started in the back with me. Not sure why my points and heat win put me there, but I wanted to race Thomas and it was given to me, so I took it. Admitting this was a different track he had ever raced on I could see him making different lines to get faster. Im sure the my laps will agree, we ran into some traffic, Thomas made a good pass on the outside and I chose a pass on the inside and got bumper locked with Alan. Not sure what Sully the new announcer was saying, but Mike Mosier would have said to put water on those two dogs. BTW I was on top. LOL Miss Mike. I would have liked to run 5 more laps, Thomas was getting the track down. Alan went out with some damage. Matt had a good finish in 7th. Ran behind him a lap or so and he is picking the game up. Good job Matt. Pat, new setup had him 3 wheeling and spinning out for two yellows, Said the car felt better, just need to find that happy medium. Gina wasn't feeling well and did not start.
Missing some racers, but took a lot of compliments on the show.
I want to thank Thomas and George for coming out. Ive raced a lot of races and hopefully many more, but I will always remember this night as a special night. I hope the same for them. The Texas racers are always welcome here.

http://www.bear-mountain-auto-repair.com/perf-heads / DeAngelo's paint Central Valley Tank of Fresno
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.