Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 04/20/24 at 1:55am

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Midway Speedway officially closes and is up for sale (Read 1895 times)
LMR
LMR Admin

Latemodelracer.com

United States
Midway Speedway officially closes and is up for sale
05/20/10 at 10:41pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 20, 2010

An official announcement has been made from
Midway Speedway Track Owner Chad Shipman

Crooksville, OH
Effective (Wednesday) today 5/19/2010 , I am very sad to announce Midway Speedway is officially CLOSED and is For Sale/Lease. All events on the 2010 schedule has been cancelled until further notice . Any parties who are interested in purchasing or Leasing the track can email me at chadwshipman@gmail.com -or- call (740)343-0273 and leave a brief message so we can set up a meeting . Serious Inquires Only Please . 

My interests in these past few months have shifted in other directions and I just cant give the Race Track the time or the attention it needs to reach the next level. I owe it to the Midway Speedway Fans, Loyal Track Employees, and the hard working Midway Racing Teams to sell or lease the track. This will give someone with the passion, desire, and 100% commitment it takes to run a racing facility an opurtunity to take Midway Speedway to the next level in Motorsports where we all think it belongs . I want to thank everyone for all there support and I only wish the best for everyone who supported me or who will continue to support Midway Speedway in the future years to come . I had the most dedicated staff a person could had ever asked for. My employees were second to none in the racing business. I had a great time, learned alot of lessons, and I also met some great people who have become my life long friends. People are very passionate about dirt track racing in the Mid-Ohio Valley and I only wish the best for everyone . 

So until further notice , Midway Speedway has cancelled all events and is now Closed and For Sale/Lease.

Thanks For Everyones Support!
Chad Shipman
Midway Speedway Owner
5/19/2010 

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.