Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 03/28/24 at 10:41pm

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Crate Late Models $10k to win at 30th Annual DTWC! (Read 1218 times)
fastrakpr
YaBB Newbies

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

Crate Late Models $10k to win at 30th Annual DTWC!
10/06/10 at 5:07pm

For the first time in history, crate late models running under the FASTRAK Racing Series sanctioning will be running at the 30th Annual DIRT TRACK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! “What an honor said FASTRAK Series Founder Stan Lester. “I appreciate Carl Short inviting us to participate in the weekend. It’s the perfect venue to show fans how competitive these cars really are”.

The crate late models will be competing for $10,000 to win along their larger horse powered brethren, the Super Late Models as they compete for $50,000 to win. “Running at the 30 annual Dirt Track World is incredible stated Jody Palmer of FASTRAK. Just coming back to work with the series and hearing this news was really overwhelming. FASTRAK runs at some of the absolute best venues in the country and now the dirt track world championship”!

“I have spoken with both Stan Lester and Jody Palmer of FASTRAK” stated Carl Short. “I appreciate what FASTRAK has done for dirt late model racing. A lot of people have set out over the years to reduce the cost of racing but FASTRAK has accomplished it and done so successfully. I really look forward to seeing these teams race during the Dirt Track World Championship weekend. I think some of the fans are really going to be surprised how competitive they are. They were at WVMS in July and from what I hear, put on one heck of a show”.

The crate late model portion of the weekend will run on Saturday. The same day as the Super Late Models B Mains and feature. THE CRATE LATE MODEL EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL TEAMS! You do not have to be a member of FASTRAK to race. The FASTRAK complete rule package will be in place for the event. Tires will be sold at the track in the FASTRAK tech trailer. Tires are $135 plus sales tax. There will be open practice sessions on Friday night for the crate late model class for anyone wishing to attend.

Please go to  www.wvspeedway.com  for all info including schedules, motels and camping.

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series Include: Hoosier Racing Tires, GM Performance Parts, City Chevrolet, Old Mans Garage, VP Racing Fuels, NOS Energy Drinks,  Vicci Apparel, T.N.T.Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, and Beyea Headers.  Become a FASTRAK PARTNER!   Contact FASTRAK at 678-935-7304 for partnership or single event packages.
Cheesy Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.