Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 07/27/24 at 12:21am

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Izzo resigns as Promoter at LaSalle Speedway (Read 1726 times)
LMR
LMR Admin

Latemodelracer.com

United States
Izzo resigns as Promoter at LaSalle Speedway
04/01/14 at 1:24am

LaSalle Speedway
March 31, 2014

Monday, March 31st,

I would like to thank each and every one of you that has supported me and the LaSalle Speedway and the decision I have made to try and help keep short track racing alive and well in the Midwest. Having said this, Those decisions will no longer be made by myself as I will be resigning my position as promoter of LaSalle Speedway and Operations Manager effective today. However, I will be spending the rest of the week taking care of a few loose ends at the Speedway to help assure it will be left in good hands as it goes forward, but come one week from today, I will no longer be involved as part of the LaSalle Speedway and will be taking care of some personal things that I have been putting off to try and bring the best show to you, the fans, and races each and every week. Once again I would like to thank you all for the challenges you gave me whether it was positive or negative to try and be the best I could be. I ask that if there is a ever a time you can keep your negative comments and thoughts to yourself, this would be a great time to try. I ask this out of respect for my family.

Thank you,

Tony Izzo, Jr.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.