Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 04/20/24 at 9:15am

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Rick Eckert Remains Lethal in Crowl's #7 Ride; Trip to Tennessee (Read 1440 times)
LMR
LMR Admin

Latemodelracer.com

United States
Rick Eckert Remains Lethal in Crowl's #7 Ride; Trip to Tennessee
04/09/14 at 10:54pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 9, 2014

Rick Eckert Remains Lethal in Crowl's #7 Ride; Trip to Tennessee Next

YORK, PENN (April 9) - Rick Eckert and car owner Paul Crowl made it three-for-three in the win column in 2014 on Saturday night, April 5 at the legendary Hagerstown Speedway in Hagerstown, Maryland!  Rick, who hails from York, Pennsylvania, won his heat race in preliminary action and later started the 25-lap main event from the inside of the third row.

The popular driver known as "Scrub" quickly made his way to the front of the field to grab the point from Rance Garlock on lap ten and then battled with Gregg Satterlee for the victory.  Rick was able to hold off Satterlee to the checkers by a mere .170 seconds following an exciting final lap when the pair made contact off of turn two.  Rick claimed the $2,000 winner's check for besting Satterlee, Garlock, Roy Deese, Jr., and Marvin Winters.  Full results from Hagerstown Speedway can be viewed online at www.dirtcapitol.com.

"I really didn't know (Gregg) Satterlee was even out there on that final lap," quoted Eckert after the exciting race.  "I knew he was relatively close because I changed my line in lapped traffic heading into that final circuit and slowed down a bunch.  We made some contact coming off of turn two and I wiggled all the way down the backstretch just trying to hold on.  Then he drove around me heading into turn three, but fortunately I was able to win the drag race up off of four.  Paul's car has been really good for the last year and I can't thank him enough for giving me the opportunity to drive his equipment on our off-weekends from the Outlaws deal."

Rick will be back behind the wheel of his familiar #24 entry this upcoming weekend (April 11-12) when he rejoins the World of Outlaws Late Model Series in the Volunteer State of Tennessee.  On Friday night, the Duck River Raceway Park in Wheel, Tennessee will play host to a $10,000 to win showdown, while the bad-fast Tazewell Speedway in Tazewell, Tennessee will wrap-up the doubleheader weekend with another $10,000 to win program on Saturday evening.  Rick comes into the Tennessee two-step third in the latest version of the WOOLMS point standings after six races.  Additional information on Duck River and Tazewell can be accessed by pointing your web browser to www.woolms.com.

Rick would like to thank the following sponsors for their commitment to his race team:  In Loving Memory of Raye Vest, J&K Salvage, Ritchey Sandblasting, Allstar Performance, Horton Coal Company, Sorbera Family Chiropractic and Natural Weight Loss, SoilFume Incorporated, Bloomquist Race Cars, Jay D1ckens Racing Engines, Eckert Trucking, S&S Mobile Power Wash, AFCO Racing Products, All About Doors, All About Wraps, Arizona Sport Shirts, Awesome Racewear, Bahia Service Center, Bell Helmets, Beyea Headers, Callies, Comp Cams, Delph Communications, Dyer's Top Rods, Fatheadz Eyewear, FK Rod Ends, Heintz Bros. Automotive, Hoosier Racing Tires, Hypercoils, ISC Racers Tape, JC Dubil Race Parts, Micro-Armor Lubricants, Ohlins Shocks, Performance Bodies, Petersen Aluminum, Peterson Fluid Systems, Quarter Master, Ringers Gloves, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, Scott Performance Wire, Sweet Mfg., The Bolt Patrol, Tim Fitez Painting, TurboStart Batteries, Van Alstine Tire Groovers, VP Racing Fuels, Weld Racing Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, and Winters Performance. 

The latest dirt on "Scrub" Rick Eckert can be found online at his official website, which is located at www.RickEckertRacing.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.