Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 03/29/24 at 3:12am

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Cody King Races to First Career Super Late Model Win at Dixie (Read 883 times)
LMR
LMR Admin

Latemodelracer.com

United States
Cody King Races to First Career Super Late Model Win at Dixie
05/08/14 at 2:42pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 8, 2014

Cody King Races to First Career Super Late Model Win at Dixie

by Ben Shelton
MCDONOUGH, Georgia (05/08/14) - Cody King might be a rookie in the Super Late Model ranks, but he didn't look like one on Saturday night in a Weekly Racing Series event at Dixie Speedway (Woodstock, Georgia), where he powered his #62 CKM/Husqvarna/Tricon Tool Inc./GELM/Rocket Super Late Model to his first win of not only the 2014 season, but also his first win in the division!

Eighteen entries registered for battle, and King started the night by setting quick time to lock into the pole position for the feature.  As the main event went green King bolted to the lead and never looked back on his way to the triumph, which came over Luther Jenkins, TJ Alford, Johnny Chastain, and Doug Stevens.

"My team and my sponsors have given me a great ride for this season, and I felt like we would get some wins this year, but to win this quick is just amazing," an elated King said.  "I can't thank my family, sponsors, crew, and fans enough for their support.  Hopefully this is the first of many wins to come this season!"

Complete results from the event can be found at www.DixieSpeedway.com .

This Saturday, May 10th the team will look to go after another victory as they return to Dixie Speedway (Woodstock, Georgia) for a $3,000-to-win program with the Old Man's Garage Spring Nationals.  For more information on the event, please visit www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com .

Cody King Motorsports would like to thank their 2014 supporters which include Husqvarna, Tricon Tools Inc., K&S Steel, Extreme Mulch, S&W Machine Shop, Georgia Environmental Landscape & Maintenance (GELM), Turf DR, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on the team please visit the team's official website at www.CodyKingMotorsports.com as well as the Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/CodyKingMotorsports

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.