Welcome, Guest. Please
04/20/21 at 7:11am
CCSDS at North Mississippi Motor Park - 6/20 Results (Read 1294 times)
CCSDS at North Mississippi Motor Park - 6/20 Results
06/21/15 at 2:01pm
COMP Cams Super Dirt Series
North Mississippi Motor Park
June 21, 2015
Inaugural Visit for CCSDS to NMMP Topped by Hunter Rasdon
by Ben Shelton
CORINTH, Mississippi (06/20/15) – The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) presented by Lucas Oil made its inaugural trip to North Mississippi Motor Park, and Jonesboro, Arkansas hot shoe, Hunter Rasdon came away with the $2,000 win.
After starting 4th in the finale Rasdon overcame New Vision Graphics Pole Award winner, Gavin Landers to surge to the lead and ultimately the first COMP Cams Super Dirt Series triumph of his young career. The victory came aboard the Brown Brothers Farms #R5 Black Diamond Super Late Model.
Gavin Landers, Ashley Newman, Jack Sullivan, and Howard Means completed the top five finishers.
Clay Fisher won GRT Race Cars Heat Race #1 with Gavin Landers winning Surrett Trucking Heat Race #2. Jack Sullivan raced to victory in Hoosier Tire Heat Race #3.
The Larry Shaw Race Cars Hard Charger Award went to Tommy Surrett. Kyle Beard was the recipient of the Wilwood Tough Brake of the Race Award after mechanical issues plagued him throughout the night.
COMP Cams Super Dirt Series – June 20th, 2015
North Mississippi Motor Park (Corinth, Mississippi)
1) Hunter Rasdon (Jonesboro, Arkansas)
2) Gavin Landers (Batesville, Arkansas)
3) Ashley Newman (Ripley, Tennessee)
4) Jack Sullivan (Greenbrier, Arkansas)
5) Howard Means (Tupelo, Mississippi)
6) Robert Baker (Bryant, Arkansas)
7) Tommy Surrett (North Little Rock, Arkansas)
8) Chandler Petty (Cabot, Arkansas)
9) Ronald Dunn (Corinth, Mississippi)
10) Shannon Scott (Henryetta, Oklahoma)
11) Shawn Knuckles (Poplar Bluff, Missouri)
12) Kyle Beard (Trumann, Arkansas)
13) Clay Fisher (Dewitt, Arkansas)
14) Eric Cooley (Fulton, Mississippi)
15) David Payne (Cabot, Arkansas)
16) Josh Putnam (Florence, Alabama)
17) Gary Beard (Trumann, Arkansas)
Heat winners: Clay Fisher, Gavin Landers, Jack Sullivan
The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series presented by Lucas Oil will enjoy a one week-break before invading Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) on July 3rd-4th for two big shows. Friday, July 3rd will see a $1,500-to-win program contested, while Saturday, July 4th will present a $3,000-to-win finale. For more information on the facility, please visit
For the latest information on the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series presented by Lucas Oil, please visit
Back to top
» Powered by
© 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.