Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 03/28/24 at 3:32am

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Billy Moyer Racing Heads to I-80 Speedway for Silver Dollar (Read 1249 times)
LMR
LMR Admin

Latemodelracer.com

United States
Billy Moyer Racing Heads to I-80 Speedway for Silver Dollar
07/17/15 at 1:32am

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 16, 2015

Billy Moyer Racing Heads to I-80 Speedway for Silver Dollar Nationals

BATESVILLE, ARK (July 16) - Billy Moyer Racing (BMR) unloaded their famed #21 machine on July 11-12 at the pristine Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, Missouri, as the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series sanctioned a pair of marquee events. On Saturday evening in the annual running of the 'CMH Diamond Nationals,' Billy Moyer clicked off the fastest lap overall of the 48 entrants during qualifying and later took the win in his loaded heat race. After starting the $10,000 to win main event from the pole position, Billy grabbed the lead on lap 13, but unfortunately broke while leading only four circuits later, which dropped the Hall of Famer to a disappointing twenty-first place performance.

At Wheatland on Sunday night, the completion of the 'Show-Me 100' took place and a $30,000 top prize was on the line in the crown jewel spectacular, which was postponed by rain back in May. Billy, who had won his heat race over Memorial Day weekend, started the 100-lap grind from the outside of the third row. The Batesville, Arkansas ace hung around the front early in the distance, but drew a lap 47 caution flag and subsequently retired in the twenty-second position. Complete results from both weekend shows can be accessed online at www.lucasdirt.com.

Billy and his #21 BMR team will now follow the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series to I-80 Speedway in Greenwood, Nebraska on July 17-18 for the 5th Annual 'Silver Dollar Nationals.' The largest auto racing event in the state of Nebraska will be co-sanctioned by the Lucas Oil MLRA Series and will pay a whopping $32,000 to the winner. Two rounds of heat races with passing points on Friday night will determine the line-up for Saturday's events, which includes consolation races, a Non-Qualifiers event dubbed the Belt Bash, and the 80-lap 'Silver Dollar Nationals.'

BMR would like to thank the following sponsors for their continued support: Henderson Motorsports, Garnant Family Farms, Bad Boy Mowers, McKee Auto/RV, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Car City, Clements Racing Engines, Karl Performance, Jack's CARQUEST, New Vision Graphics, Watters Autoland, Moyer Victory Chassis, Allstar Performance, AMSOIL, Arizona Sports Shirts, Bell Helmets, Bert Transmission, Beyea Headers, BSB Manufacturing, ButlerBuilt Professional Seat Systems, C&R Racing, Champ Pans, Deatherage Opticians, Delph Communications, Eibach Springs, FK Rod Ends, Fuel Safe Racing Cells, Hawk Brakes, Hoosier Racing Tire, Intercomp, ISC Racers Tape, JRI Shocks, Kluhsman Racing Components, Midwest Sheet Metal, MSD Ignition, Ohlins Shocks, Performance Bodies, Performance Rod & Custom, Peterson Fluid Systems, Rockhard Powder Coating, Stealth Carburetion, Sunoco Race Fuels, Sweet Mfg., TWM Manufacturing, and Wiles Racing Driveshafts.

The latest dirt on Billy Moyer Racing can be found all year long at www.BillyMoyer.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.