Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 07/27/24 at 8:26am

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Kyle Beard Scores First-Career MARS Win; Show Me 100 Next (Read 1649 times)
LMR
LMR Admin

Latemodelracer.com

United States
Kyle Beard Scores First-Career MARS Win; Show Me 100 Next
05/24/16 at 11:13pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 24, 2016

Kyle Beard Scores First-Career MARS Win; Show Me 100 Next

by Ben Shelton
TRUMANN, Arkansas (May 24) – Kyle Beard is enjoying a breakout start to the 2016 season, and he continued his hot streak on Saturday night by claiming the first Mid America Racing Series (MARS) victory of his career with a triumph at Springfield Raceway.

“I’ve won races and championships already in my career, but for the first time, right now I feel like we are contender just about anywhere that we unload,” said Beard. “My dad and my crew are giving me a great car every night, so I really want to thank them.”

On Saturday night in the Super Late Model division, Beard made the trek to Springfield Raceway (Springfield, Missouri) for the MARS DIRTcar Series sanctioned show with his Gary Beard Trucking #86 Black Diamond/Kuntz & Co. Racing Engine entry. Following a 2nd-place finish in his heat race behind Tony Jackson Jr., Kyle started 5th on the grid for the feature.

On lap 10 of the finale Beard worked his way into the lead went on to capture his first-career victory with MARS. Pocketing a $2,500 payday, Kyle Beard was trailed by Jesse Stovall, Jason Hughes, Brad Looney, and Tommy Weder Jr. across the finish line. Saturday night’s win marks Kyle’s third win of the season.

One night earlier, Kyle Beard invaded Outlaw Motor Speedway (Oktaha, Oklahoma) on Friday night for the United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) event in the Shawn Mann Motorsports #86 GRT Modified. Drawing a stacked field of 49-entries, Beard secured his spot into the feature with a runner-up finish in his heat behind Ryan Gustin. Starting in 12th for the $3,000-to-win A-Main, Kyle logged a 15th place outing in the 37-lap affair.

Full results from these events are available at www.USMTS.com and www.MarsRacingSeries.com.

The upcoming, Memorial Day weekend will be a busy time for Kyle. He plans to enter the 24th Annual Lucas Oil Show Me 100 at Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, Missouri) on May 26-28. Thursday and Friday night’s programs are headlined by $5,000-to-win finales, while Saturday will play host to the $30,000-to-win, event finale. The event is co-sanctioned by the Lucas Oil MLRA and Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series.

Sunday evening will take the team to Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) for the $2,500-to-win, Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) Super Late Model event.

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Greg's Sawmill, Black Diamond Race Cars, Xtreme Race Graphics, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Team 5 Enterprise, O.H. Hendricks’ Sheet Metal, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.