Home | Help | Search | Login

Welcome, Guest. Please Login 04/25/24 at 5:54pm

KEIZER

Pages: 1
Hagerstown Speedway - 6/4 Results (Read 1554 times)
LMR
LMR Admin

Latemodelracer.com

United States
Hagerstown Speedway - 6/4 Results
06/05/16 at 5:30pm

Hagerstown Speedway
June 4, 2016

KYLE LEE PICKS UP BIG WIN AT THE DIRT CAPITOL

HAGERSTOWN, MD:  Kyle Lee from Mercersburg, PA set fast time in his group, won his heat race, started on the outside of the front row and dominated the 30-Lap, $1,500 to win Cochran Auctioneers Late Model Sportsman feature.

Lee, who just graduated from high school showed a level of maturity and racing confidence that most people never see. He led every lap and at times pulled away from the field.

“I really got to think my team”, Lee said. “I just needed to hit my marks. I knew I had a good car.”

Derick Quade started on the pole but dropped back to third as Paul Cursey moved into second but could not match the winner.

In the MBH Crate Late Models, the feature started with cars rolling three and four wide going into turn one but Transtan Stoner made his way to victory lane. Stoner led most of the feature with Allen Brannon giving chase. Logan Roberson, multi winner in the MBH Crate Late Models had a strong third place finish followed by Steve Lowery.

The Pure Stocks had to be the race of the night. Ben Bowie jumped out to an early lead but after a few cautions Jamie Zentmyer, Craig Parrill and Chris Ebersole were stealing the show, three wide several times lap after lap until Parrill had the lead with Ebersole in a close second over Zentmyer. Midway in the feature Ebersole pushed up in turn two causing heavy contact his car and Parrill. Parrill kept moving but Ebersole stopped on the track causing the caution flag to wave. On the restart Parrill and Zentmyer were side by side but it was Parrill taking the checkered flag.

In the Mason Dixon Auto Auction Hobby Stocks it was Shawn Shoemaker taking the checkered flag. The big mover of the race was Dylan Rutherford who started seventh and finished second.

In the E-mods, Stephen Quade rolled into victory lane followed by James Sparks.

“I love this track, Quade said.” I always wanted a win at Hagerstown”.
The All American Outlaws had a first time winner in victory lane. Bryan Neff had never driven in the Outlaw series and led every feature lap.

HAGERSTOWN SPEEDWAY RESULTS

Cochran Auctioneers Late Model Sportsman Feature Finish: 1.Kyle Lee 2.Paul Cursey 3.Derick Quade 4.James Lichliter 5.Greg Roberson 6.Dan Zechman 7.Mike Walls 8.Trever Feathers 9.Travis Stickley 10.Andy Anderson 11.Alan Sagi 12.Ralph Morgan Jr. 13.Jimmy Jesmer Jr 14.Justin Weaver 15.Grant Adams 16.Wayne Dillman Jr 17.Nathan Lasalle 18.Kevin Palmer 19.Eddie Cornett 20.Cody Kershner 21.Bruce Kane 22.Kurt Zimmerman 23.Dillon Stake 24.Donnie Farlling 25.Rodney Walls DNQ – Devin Hart, Jonathon DeHaven, Rance Garlock, John Roland, Joe Westerman, Brayan Anderson, Ryan Walls, Darin Helman, Taylor Farlling, Zach Price

MBH Crate Late Model Feature Finish: 1.Transtan Stoner 2.Allen Brannon 3.Logan Roberson 4.Steve Lowery 5.Tyler Bare 6.Lindsay Barton 7.Kris Eaton 8.Darin Henderson 9.Clinton Hersh 10.Scott Sweeney 11.Jennae Piper 12.Matt Tarbox 13.Austin Stover 14.Kyle Lee 15.Richard Hawkins 16.Gunner Kerr 17.Mike Franklin 18.Gregory Carrico 19.Levi Crowl

Pure Stock Feature Finish: 1.Craig Parrill 2.Jaime Zentmyer 3.Keith Koontz 4.Sean Dawson 5.Mike Desch 6.Ben Bowie 7.Michael Grady 8.Frank Dibella 9.Wayne Hawbaker 10.Jason Sarver 11.Ronnie Garlock 12.Brian Swiger 13.Dwayne Snyder 14.Brad Wiley 15.Chris Ebersole 16.Nick Dibella 17.Chuck Bowie 18.Robert Nichols 19.Jeremy Mills 20.Carl Biddle DNS – Dickey Tharpe, Brandon Churchey

Mason Dixon Auto Auction Hobby Stock Feature Finish: 1.Shawn Shoemaker 2.Dylan Rutherford 3.Jaime Mills 4.Joe Rodgers 5.Brandon Inglish 6.John Catlett 7.James Mongan 8.Ricky Feltner DNS – Marshall McMullen, David Gross, Courtney Deshong

E-Mod Feature Finish: 1.Stephen Quade 2.James Sparks 3.Mike Corbin 4.Mike Reynolds 5.Brandon LaSalle 6.Matt Quade 7.Jerry Fifield 8.Rusty Pennington 9.Ryne Pennington 10.Hunter Nester 11.Alyssa Rowe DNS – Haley Kaiser, Rick Hulson

All American Outlaw Feature Finish: 1.Bryan Neff 2.Fred Cullum 3.Randy Doty 4.Justin Cullum 5.Danny Holmes 6.Brad Alexander 7.Bryan Green 8.Gary Moreland 9.Tim Fake 10.Jeff McCauley

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Latemodelracer.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.