Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 04/25/24 at 5:30pm

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerSNR LOUNGE › Another RC Hydroplane Report-Holy *#@!

Pages: 1
Another RC Hydroplane Report-Holy *#@! (Read 4096 times)
Late_Model_Mark
LMR God

Red Clay Report

Another RC Hydroplane Report-Holy *#@!
08/21/13 at 4:07pm

On Sunday morning I took the Aquacraft UL-1 for some laps, was standing on the edge of the dock, put the thing in the water and just started my run when.....

I somehow noticed some movement below my feet in the water when I looked down and there was a huge black snake swimming by, e-gads!!! The boat in my mental lapse was way out there in the lake as a forgot to get off the throttle, luckily it was still in radio range and hammered it back close to me and sheepishly continued to do laps all the while kinda lookin' for the lake serpent. Shocked

UnlimitedLightHydroplaneMark...whoops, LMM Huh

IP Logged
DANNY25SS
LMR Member

»»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««

Re: Another RC Hydroplane Report-Holy *#@!
Reply #1 - 08/30/13 at 4:52am

And what lake do I need to avoid, I mean is this?  Huh

»»*†HÀ†§ HÓ††™««
  IP Logged
Wooliebuger1
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Santa Maria
Reply #2 - 08/31/13 at 11:22am

Used to go fishing with my father-in-law down in Arkansas, first time we went, I grabbed the fishing poles, and headed out the door, he said let me take the poles, you grab the .410, and I was puzzled, he said to kill any cotton mouths that come close, and you are a better shot than me, I said wait a minute, this is not part of going to the fishing hole, said you never know down here in the southern fishing holes....and that folks is my introduction to fishing in the south, and far as I am concerned the only good snake is a dead snake...!!!!..

IP Logged
formercrewguy
LMR God

The shrub brothers
are punks

Arizona
Reply #3 - 08/31/13 at 5:14pm

Late_Model_Mark wrote on 08/21/13 at 4:07pm:
On Sunday morning I took the Aquacraft UL-1 for some laps, was standing on the edge of the dock, put the thing in the water and just started my run when.....

I somehow noticed some movement below my feet in the water when I looked down and there was a huge black snake swimming by, e-gads!!! The boat in my mental lapse was way out there in the lake as a forgot to get off the throttle, luckily it was still in radio range and hammered it back close to me and sheepishly continued to do laps all the while kinda lookin' for the lake serpent. Shocked

UnlimitedLightHydroplaneMark...whoops, LMM Huh

Didn't you know snakes are attracted by orange shirts?

Grin

"99% of Muslims aren't terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim"
  IP Logged
Late_Model_Mark
LMR God

Red Clay Report

Reply #4 - 09/04/13 at 3:56pm

That is dad gum funny, the orange shirt attracts snakes, thanks for the laughs, everytime I read that I giggle. Thanks for makin' me smile.

Funny thing, I was wearing a orange t shirt that Moulton gave out to some staff as track shirts, I still wear the ol real shirt when working at tracks other than GVS, so ironically, I WAS wearing a dang orange shirt, how nutty is that.

On a side not, a few weeks ago I was fishing on the lake on the pontoon boat when a very large,  super ugly "snappin' turtle" came up for some air, looked at my ugly mug and went back down in a hurry. Smiley

Late Model Mark..next time wearing white. Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.