Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 05/19/24 at 10:56am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerSNR LOUNGE › Re: It's official...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Re: It's official... (Read 38731 times)
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Re: It's official...
Reply #22 - 06/07/08 at 12:20pm

Iraq had 0 to do with 9/11 as per CIA and FBI and congressional investigations.  It was a lie.

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
PriddyMotorsports
LMR Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

California
Reply #23 - 06/07/08 at 12:27pm

It wasn't a lie, Just a good opportunity

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #24 - 06/07/08 at 11:39pm

imracin68j wrote on 06/07/08 at 12:20pm:
Iraq had 0 to do with 9/11 as per CIA and FBI and congressional investigations.  It was a lie.  

Yours right Billy, BUT Al qaeda was there, that alone is reason enough, I don't recall anyone saying Iraq had beans to do with any thing!! They were harboring terrorists and Bush said and stuck to it, you are either with us or against us, harboring terrorists appears to me to be against us.    Duane

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
Bap33
LMR God

Smooth is fast

Reply #25 - 06/08/08 at 7:04am

what is it those folks in the planes and towers had done wrong to be murdered?  
Their only crime was being American (even that was just assumed by the arab cowards - they are racist and only knew the folks "looked" American and were doing American things like flying home and going to work).

The attack was centered in NuevaYork, so, using 68j's arguement - ONLY NEW YORK, the city, has a right to react and defend itself.  Or, even more presice(sp), the towers and the planes and only those on the planes since they were obviously the only targets. (we will not go back to the USS Cole, or tower '94, just to keep it simple).

Ofcourse that sounds ridiculous.  It is expected that America will defend all freedom in all of the world, and it's own freedom the most.  All of western civilization is hated by the freak arab murderers.  America, despite the efforts from the liberal cancer within, is still the leader of the free western civilization.  Do you see now how an ideal, how a priciple, can be the "what" when talking about "why"?  

We were not attacked by a "who" that had a problem with the pilots on our planes.  We were / are / will always be under atteck by a "what".  You want to limit the way America defends all of the free world?  Why?  The "what" is not as tangible as the Japanees Empire was.  It is just as detemined to kill as many Americans as possible, in an effort to disrupt free living.

The "what" in this case is rooted in an arab fable wrote by some camel herder named mohamad.  He was nobody special in any way and never had any proficey(sp) come to pass, he never tought in temples, he never healed anyone - all he did was write a fable to give the arab's an excuse to hate the Jews even more than they already did - and then the arabs started spreading their brand of hate.  

Draw a cartoon and put mohamad under it and you are in danger of losing your head.  Don't you find it funny how the lib media will go bananas when a life-long gangster is finally made to serve the death sentence in America ..... they go on and on about what's humane and what-not ..... all of this about a convicted criminal that recieved due=process and enjoyed another 20 years of life (except McVey - something we need to discuss).  Contrast that with how supportive the lib media is when the crazy arabs send out a threat of murder for drawing a cartoon of some fable writer.  They give reverence and are afraid of the crazy arabs - who will kill them without any sorrow at first chance.  Now, contrast that reaction to how the media covers the Christian's in America.  Still say there is no bias?  Still think the media does not fully understand the enemy is a "what" and not a "who"?  They are scared to death of somthing - next time they ask "who are we fighting", tell them, "the guys holding the sword to your throat."  If they act like they dont believe still, just ask them to publish a cartoon of mohamad getting spanked by Uncle Sam and tell them to make sure they take full credit.  When they refuse, you win, and then ask them "who" they fear.  Tell them, "That's who hold the sword.  He lives over in arabville.  He dont wear a uniform.  He dont fly a flag.  He is a coward, not a warrior.  He has never met you, but he hates and will kill you.  He is here in America.  He is in Canada and mexico.  He can be found in every free nation because he knows how to abuse freedoms for his cause.  He is coming for you.  He would have been here already but Bush keeps him busy in his own backyard.

We are fighting a mental problem, alot like liberalism, and that IS a waste of time - so on that we agree 68j.  My answer is to exterminate them just as you do roaches.  Anything less does not fix anything.  If you read the OT you will see where the arab race came from and why they have so much land and riches but only know war and hate for anything Jew (Since Christ was a Jew, Christianity is hated too).

The arab nations only know war.  That is their contribution to man.  That, and the concept of "Zero" in numbers - and the game Chess (also war).  So, they have offered humanity nothing and war.

Sorry for the long post.

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #26 - 06/08/08 at 8:34am

bapp, I have never said  n.y. has to defend itself. That's nuts. I'm all for going after the people responsible for 9/11. Unfortunatly we pulled off going after them to invade Iraq. Which was an exaduration according to the latest report. Our invasion has created more terrorist and resent for the u.s. Now bush is trying to ramrod an agreement that would have the us there permently. the Iraqi people don't want that, either do the American people.

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #27 - 06/08/08 at 9:39am

Billy, simply put, the people responsible for 9/11 are all throughout the middle east, this isn't going to end anytime soon, even IF your new God, Obama is elected.  Duane

IP Logged
benstrans
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 06/08/08 at 7:30pm

mudslinger47 wrote on 06/08/08 at 9:39am:
Billy, simply put, the people responsible for 9/11 are all throughout the middle east, this isn't going to end anytime soon, even IF your new God, Obama is elected.  Duane

If HE gets in, we're all gonna have to learn to speak Arabic.

(those of us left)

IP Logged
FASTMIKE
LMR God

CALL US FIRST FIX IT
FAST

Reply #29 - 06/08/08 at 8:45pm

benstrans wrote on 06/08/08 at 7:30pm:
If HE gets in, we're all gonna have to learn to speak Arabic.

(those of us left)

couldnt agree more Ben...

peace..................mike

p.s. i DONT believe it will happen though...

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #30 - 06/09/08 at 2:50pm

Sorry boys, nobody is in bed with the middle east more that George W. Bush.  His ties to Saudi Arabia are deep.  His family was also  VERY good friends with the Bin Ladens.  It' way deep.  I don't understand the analogy anyway.  Obama's campaign is stop mingling in the middle east.  McCain and Bush want a permanent occupation. Maybe you can elaborate more....

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #31 - 06/09/08 at 3:24pm

You don't have a clue what Obama's campaign is about, and neither does he!!!!   When not reading from a prepared text, he makes "W" sound like W F Buckley. (Pun intended)   Duane

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #32 - 06/09/08 at 4:03pm

He will whipe the floor of McCain in debate.  I loved McCain in the everglades a couple days ago.  After he was asked by the press why he was out there considered he voting on a bill against preserving the everglades a couple years ago..  You should have seen his reaction and doubletalk and reality check.

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
FASTMIKE
LMR God

CALL US FIRST FIX IT
FAST

Reply #33 - 06/09/08 at 4:12pm

imracin68j wrote on 06/09/08 at 4:03pm:
 You should have seen his reaction and doubletalk and reality check.

now that there are 2 let the TIT for TAT begin.......

peace....................................mike

IP Logged
Hap_61
LMR Member

Reply #34 - 06/10/08 at 5:18pm

Bap33  it's nice to know there are others who see past the 6 o'clock news, and
political speeches that never touch on the nerve of the issue.
At some point we can all wake up and change the term terrorist to Islamic extremist and cut thru a lot of b.s.

Also could someone list for me accomplishments worth any mention by Sen.
Obama while he has been a senator, all I can find is he has voted "present"
over 100 times while a senator which is how you vote when you don't want to take a position either way..... weak.

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #35 - 06/10/08 at 5:57pm

ive said it before.  If you're happy with the bush economic policies we have now and you think America is headed in the right direction and you think we should stay in iraq, vote mccain. If you want someone who is out for the working man making 150000 and less,  go obama.

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
fromthegrandstands
LMR God

A REAL Pain in the
A$$

Santa Maria, CA
Reply #36 - 06/10/08 at 6:15pm

If you're happy with the bush economic policies we have now and you think America is headed in the right direction and you think we should stay in iraq, vote McCain.

If you want things to get even WORSE for ALL AMERICANS - Vote Obama

IF YOU WANT THINGS to get BETTER for ALL - get your heads out of the sand - PAY ATTENTION, put NEW people in Congress, stay ON TOP of what the politicans are doing - and find a Presidential Candidtate who's QUALIFIED and WILLING to take this country in the direction it needs to go to make it better FOR ALL

WWW   IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #37 - 06/10/08 at 6:39pm

if you want to buy the CEO's another house at the hamptons, vote mccain. LOL.

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
CTFmotorsports
LMR Member

I Like German
Chocolate Cake :)

A Mile High!
Reply #38 - 06/10/08 at 6:44pm

imracin68j wrote on 06/10/08 at 5:57pm:
ive said it before.  If you're happy with the bush economic policies we have now and you think America is headed in the right direction and you think we should stay in iraq, vote mccain. If you want someone who is out for the working man making 150000 and less,  go obama.  

Billy, Who is Obama? Where did he come from? I have only heard of him in the past two years, Is he trustworthy?
Thanks in advance.

Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
  IP Logged
Bap33
LMR God

Smooth is fast

Reply #39 - 06/10/08 at 7:08pm

$150K ?? I dont know any two people that make that added together.  But, some advisor tells him to pull that number out of his butt and he does.

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #40 - 06/10/08 at 10:05pm

imracin68j wrote on 06/09/08 at 4:03pm:
He will whipe the floor of McCain in debate.  I loved McCain in the everglades a couple days ago.  After he was asked by the press why he was out there considered he voting on a bill against preserving the everglades a couple years ago..  You should have seen his reaction and doubletalk and reality check.

Well, if he debates like you spell, McCain could take a nap and win.   Duane

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #41 - 06/10/08 at 10:22pm

Duane, please stop flattering yourself... Sometimes I think Racing-fan is writing your posts.. lol

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #42 - 06/10/08 at 10:33pm

imracin68j wrote on 06/10/08 at 10:22pm:
Duane, please stop flattering yourself... Sometimes I think Racing-fan is writing your posts.. lol

Not sense I found my spell check there my weaselly friend, and when by the way are you going to answer my question about taxation?     Huh?   Didn't hear and answer.  Is it be cause your blinded by the light?  Even though its a black light (double entendre their, cause he's black and a black light is dim)  Some times I crack ,no pun intended, my self up..  And yes, I'm ready for the racial slur charges.    LOL   Duane

IP Logged
Kdawg33A
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 06/11/08 at 12:15am

Quote:
Billy, Who is Obama? Where did he come from? I have only heard of him in the past two years, Is he trustworthy?
Thanks in advance.
Billy while your getting to 'slingers question how about answering the above while your at it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.